Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Supporting Long-Distance Parent-Child Interaction

Image: Svetlana Yarosh

Svetlana Yarosh at Georgia Tech contacted me a couple of days ago:

My name is Lana and I am a Ph.D. student at Georgia Tech. I saw your Globetoddler work in this CHIs proceedings (unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it to your poster while there) and I think that we may benefit from talking in-depth. I research divorced families, in particular, supporting the interaction between the distributed parent and the child.
Lana has been involved in several projects, all strongly related to Globetoddler. In particular, eMutts (Sensor Toys for Seeding Communication between Parents and Children) has many similar features.

Very inspiring and interesting work.

1 comment:

Teknik Informatika said...

What are the effects of children's emotions due to the divorce of both parents? What are the common consequences of divorce on child development?